Historical buildings of Kendal, Cumbria.
The house was built in 1769 and is now used as a hotel. Above the door way onto the street, the following inscription has been discovered: TO THE DWELLERS IN THIS PLACE GOD GRANTE PEACE.
The chapel has been converted to flats now.
Kendal Moot Hall lays at the South West corner of the Market place.